ISD #2 will provide a challenging learning environment that encourages continuous improvement in a safe and supportive surrounding.
Positive interaction between students and staff will promote compassion, thoughtfulness, self-discipline and motivation.
- Finances: Long-term plans, better information systems
- Personnel: Seek, retain and support highly qualified staff
- Develop strategies and implement programs to assist in fostering parent and community involvement.
- Focus on core curriculum to include health and physical education programs K-12.
- Implementation of strategies and programs to assist students who are not meeting standards and benchmarks.