As a result of COVID-19 and the closing of schools, superintendents and charter school leaders must complete this packet and submit to the New Mexico Public Education Department by Wednesday, April 8, 2020. The packet contains the following items:
- Assurances Document
- Continuous Learning Plan
- All required documents must be emailed as a single package to CL.Plan@state.nm.us by Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
- Please direct questions to Gwen Perea Warniment, PhD, Deputy Secretary for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment at Gwen.Warniment@state.nm.us.
To access Continuous Learning guidance documents and resources, visit the PED website at:
Continuous Learning Assurances Document & Local Plan
Welcome To The Home Of The Eagles!
As an educational family, we
Excel in all we do.
Achieve goals inclusively.
Do what is right.
be successful in life.
- Finances: Long-term plans, better information systems
- Personnel: Seek, retain and support highly qualified staff
- Develop strategies and implement programs to assist in fostering parent and community involvement.
- Focus on core curriculum to include health and physical education programs K-12.
- Implementation of strategies and programs to assist students who are not meeting standards and benchmarks.